For drape hire, event drape hire, theatre drapes and pipe and drape sales and installation we are London's premier fabric, pipe and drape hire company.
If you are looking for a drape hire company that can offer a vast range of quality drape hire fabrics at competitive prices, coupled with an outstanding level of service and reliability, then look no further!!! For drape hire, event drape hire, theatre drapes and all pipe and drape, sales and installation Cover It Up are London's premier fabric, pipe and drape hire company.
Drape fabric and Drape hire specialists
Our extensive drape hire and sales stock of fabulous drape fabrics is second to none. An inexhaustible supply of colours and fabrics, including wool serge, velvet drapes, trevira, star cloth, gauze, voile and filled cloth are all at you disposal, with our in house team poised and ready, to create any bespoke product that you may require at very competitive rates.
Event drape hire - your wish is our command!
- Black wool serge drape hire is extremely versatile and suitable for blackout drapes, masking, acoustic treatment, tunnels and event space definition.
- Velvet fabric for drape hire is a stunningly luxurious material which can be used to spectacular effect in your event design.
- Trevira drapes offer a lightweight alternative to velvet and with the use of lighting, can completely transform any event space.
- Star cloth drape hire brings magic to your event or production and can immediately change the dynamic of any space.
- Gauze drapes can be back or front lit to appear either transparent or opaque and can give a number of different effects, with hand painting an option on our sharks tooth gauze.
- Voile drape hire is often used in incredibly beautiful ways with the fine and sheer appearance of this fabric lending itself beautifully to theatrical lighting.
- Filled cloth drape hire is perfect for projection purposes we hold a vast stock on shelf and can create any size to order.
Pipe and Drape hire services with complete UK coverage
Our pipe and drape system is extremely versatile and perfect for when ceiling mounting is not an option. Our pipe and drape hire stock includes a vast array of components to allow maximum flexibility throughout the design & build stage. Simple to erect, simply attach the drape of your choice and raise it to the desired height. Its range of uses include room dressing, masking, backdrops, changing rooms, cloakrooms, tunnels, fire exit routes etc.. Cover It Up is your one stop shop for drape hire, event drape hire, theatre drapes and all pipe and drape, sales and installation. We are, without exception, London's premier fabric, pipe and drape hire company!